I drew this comic after getting so upset for lots of reasons and then I drew and felt completely different at the end. How about that!
In today’s story we cover:
– Visits from ghosts (like an ex, or your partner’s ex, or old brain habits etc! etc! etc!)
– Missing the people
– Endlessly, the definition of a miracle: a shift in perspective
– Holy rage and anger
– Drama, and how we think there are many dramas, but that’s not true, there’s just one drama here on planet Earth
– Let help help
– Slow and steady bb
– Love works, again and again
Does what I just shared resonate with you? I share it freely and happily.
If not today, please do me a solid and send this post to a friend so that more people can have it in their minds and hearts and inboxes — free and easy and love-filled.
Get a weekly message for spiritual seekers with insights, presents, and stories I only send via email.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Latest posts by Leah Moon (see all)
- 003 – We Can’t Selectively Anesthetize // Passover & the “Angel of Death” + Daybreaker Dance Party, Sobriety, and a lot of feelings - April 19, 2019
- hey hey hey hey hey - March 2, 2019
- Stealing (time, love, space, attention) and how not to do that - October 15, 2018