Dream Team Assistant
We offer unique branding, custom websites, organizational systems, and transformative business coaching for people and projects outside of the mainstream.
- Be a person who will Google an answer that you don’t know! Almost everything relevant to our work world is Google-able.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills.
- Self motivated, driven, and accountable to deliverables.
- Comfort working remotely in collaboration with a team is a must.
- Trustworthy with private client information including financial records, passwords, intellectual property, and business plans. Willing to sign a standard non disclosure agreement as part of the onboarding process.
About the Job
- Starting rate is $25 an hour, 20 hours a week.
- Be available 4 hours a day 5 days a week OR 5 hours a day 4 days a week during regular business hours.
- Attend a brief, daily virtual team meeting.
- This is a remote position for someone based in the USA.
Knowledge of / Ability to Learn:
WordPress, SEO, Canva, Photoshop, AirTable, ClickUp, Later, YouTube, Instagram, Dubsado, Google products, Dropbox, MailChimp, ConvertKit, basic video editing (iMovie / InShot / Mojo)
- You’ll need basic knowledge of html and css. Bonus to have some php competency (but not required).
- Proficiency with the Divi theme by Elegant Themes for WordPress, or willing to do a deep dive into their documentation as needed.
- Basic understanding of DNS records / name servers, c-panel hosting services, email account creation, and SSL certificates. We use whois [dot] com for URL registrations and SiteGround for all hosting services.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices; we work with the plugin Yoast SEO, which is well documented.
- Know your way around Canva, Photoshop, and Pinterest to translate visual concepts into useful assets for our clients.
- Social media management, and image editing.
- Understanding of email management systems like MailChimp, ConvertKit, etc. and a willingness to self study on similar services as needed.
How to Apply
We’re accepting applications until June 1st.
Send your resume as a PDF attachment in an email expressing your interest to hello [at] withleahmoon [dot] com with the following information. Please write “Dream Team Assistant – Job Application” in the subject line. Make your cover letter the body of the email, which will be used as a writing sample. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Your name, location, and where you heard about the position
- What experience do you have that makes you a good candidate for this position? Please share links to past projects.
- Of the listed skills and apps above, which do you know well, what would you need to study up on, and how are you committed to that learning?
- What would help you feel supported in this role?
- Anything else you want us to know about you?
As an attachment to the email, please include an image (that is under 200kb in size) that you create of a broccoli stalk growing pink roses with a thought bubble saying a five word sentence of your choice in the Glacial Indifference font, so we can see that you are detail oriented and have thoroughly read through these application requests.
Before you apply…
This job could be for you if…
✔️ You support the decriminalization of sex work (we have clients in this advocacy space).
✔️ You agree that Black Lives Matter.
✔️ You’re happy working behind the scenes to make amazing collaboration dreams come true.
✔️ You’ll Google the thing, read the tutorial, and watch the training to learn something new for work.
This job is not for you if…
✘ No TERFS, no SWERFs.
✘ You’re looking for something short term.
✘ Sarcasm is your preference over direct communication.
✘ This is a queer-owned business, so if that makes you pause, please don’t apply.