One of my favorite teachings of all time comes from Rob Brezsny in the book Pronoia is the Antidote for Paranoia: How the Whole World is Conspiring to Shower You With Blessings.
Using drugs and alcohol is like storming the gates of heaven with an army. You’re probably going to get in but afterwards there’s going to be a bloody massacre and they aren’t going to want you back.
So many of the things that I learn, practice, and teach, are about finding ways to “get into heaven” without a bloody massacre army (i.e. addictive mind and body altering substances) so I am welcomed back. Because I do like being in heaven.
Some of those heaven entry practices include:
– Crystals + Altars + Finding your own spiritual path / Playing
– Acronyms for the word g – o – d
What “heaven” might mean to me has shifted and changed over time. Trippy, spiritual, love experiences are heaven to me today.
Latest posts by Leah Moon (see all)
- Classic Legend of the Euphonium-Player-Drop-Out Comeback Kid - May 27, 2020
- Using drugs & alcohol is like storming the gates of heaven with an army - September 17, 2019
- a miracle is a shift if perspective & you get as many as you want - September 11, 2019