Brand Style Guide
Creating a style guide for your business is a priority because it makes your brand recognizable across platforms and speeds up all future design projects since your visual rules are already laid out.
The style guide is used to create your website, social media channels, and all print elements in your business. The style guide can be shared with photographers, event planners, and PR partners.
1. Intake // Emailed PDF Document
You’ll receive a comprehensive PDF document to fill out about your business, branding needs, and initial ideas.
We will go over your answers during our first consultation phone call.
2. Consultation // Phone or Skype
We’ll go over your business mission, values, and ideal customer.
Discussing your product and service offerings, we’ll explore best branding and design approaches for your unique business.
3. Design, with two free rounds of revisions // Your Brand Style Guide
You’ll receive a customized multi-page PDF document that includes:
– your logo
– two brand colors
– two fonts
– five to eight brand images
– photo filter or photo editing guidelines
– your brand’s values and mission